CA Final Corporate and Allied Law Full Course | ca final allied law
CA Final Corporate and Allied Law Full Course | ca final allied law
ca final allied law is a collection of the most influential subject in CA Final in the development of the economic analysis of allied law by CS N.K Singh Sir
Subject- CA Final Corporate and Allied Law
|FACULTY NAME||N K SINGHSIR|
|COURSE NAME||Corporate and Allied Law|
|NO. OF HOURS||In different words, the whole no of classes 165 Hours and so total viewing hours are going to be 248.|
|THIS BATCH BASIC LANGUAGE||Hindi|
|ATTEMPT||MAY 2021 AND NOV. 2021|
|MODE||PEN DRIVE & GOOGLE DRIVE|
|STUDY MATERIAL||Study kit will contain the pen drive, Books in Two volumes, and one practice manual i.e N K calling.|
|STUDY MATERIAL LANGUAGE|
|NO. OF CLASSES||53|
|CLASSES RUN||COMPUTER AND LAPTOP|
|DOUBT||If students have any query, he is advised to feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|
CA Final Corporate and Allied Law DEMO VIDEO
ABOUT THIS COURSE
- This course is designed for Corporate and Economic Law students. All topics are covered with special emphasis on the new course examinations.
- Concepts are visualized through Real Life examples.
- The total number of classes will be tentatively 47.
- This batch basic language will remain Hindi.
- NK Singh Sir Providing a soft copy of PPT & also providing exam tips & revision videos.
- Study kit will contain the pen drive, Books in Two volumes, and one practice manual i.e N K calling.
- Classes will only run on any computer or laptop.
- If students have any query, he is advised to feel free to email us at email@example.com.
- Students will get 50% extra viewing hours. In different words, the whole no of classes 165 Hours and so total viewing hours are going to be 248. Students shall take the utmost care to not waste any view hour.
- For Financially weak students, we are providing our course with Payment in Installments, in which students need to pay 60% of fees initially (where we will be providing 50% of views) and then rest views will be available after 40% of payment. For more details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S- We charge extra for courier for dispatching books outside India. Also, we don't dispatch SD card & Tablet outside India.
How to study CA Final Law (Corporate and Allied Laws): 11 Tips
- While studying for CA Final law, it becomes important to prioritize the topics to ensure that your mind space is not overwhelmed and that you make the best out of your ability to memorize well. Here are the high-priority topics to study: Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, Winding up, Directors- Appointment, Qualification, Remuneration, and Miscellaneous Provision.
- Go through the study material and suggested answers provided by ICAI and understand what kind of answers are expected from you. The presentation matters a lot. The marks you score depend on the adherence to the language used by the institute in its content
- You will require multiple revisions for this subject as you cannot be liberal with the language while quoting laws
- You will not be able to mug up the terms until you understand them. Every law has a reason to exist. Understand the reasons
- Refer to online video for understanding different laws and their intricacies
- Prepare your own notes citing important provisions and sections relevant to the context
- While preparing notes, you can segment and club certain aspects for ease of learning like – Limits, Time Periods, Form numbers, etc.
- Go through the amendments carefully and thoroughly. These are quite critical for the exam.
- Try reading loudly. It always helps with subjects like law and audit
- Cover at least 3 practice papers before the D-day
- Work on improving your writing speed as that could be a make-or-break skill even if you know maximum answers in the examination
|TOPICS - TO BE DISCUSSED IN CLASSES:|
|Class||The topic of corporate and allied laws||Duration|
|2.||Accounts of Companies- class i||2hrs 50mins|
|3.||Accounts of Companies- class ii||2hrs 35mins|
|4.||Audit and Auditors- class-i||3hrs 02mins|
|5.||Audit and Auditors- class-ii||2hrs 20mins|
|6.||Director Sec 149 start and continue||2hrs 5mins|
|7.||Director Sec 149 continued Sec 150 151||2hrs 43mins|
|8.||Director Sec 152 to 159||2hrs 21mins|
|9.||Director class iv DIN continue Sec 160 161(1)(2)||2hrs 55mins|
|10.||Director-class v Sec 161(3)(4) 162 163 164(1) a to d||2hrs 32mins|
|11.||Director class vi Sec 164 cont 165 166||2hrs 19mins|
|12.||Director class vii Sec 167 to 172||2hrs 56mins|
|13.||Director class viii Sec 176 179 180 181 183 182 be continued.||2hrs 46mins|
|14.||Director class ix Sec 182 184 185||2hrs 41mins|
|15.||Director class x Sec 186 187||2hrs 55mins|
|16.||Director-class xi Sec||2hrs 46mins|
|17.||Director class xii Sec 173 174||2hrs 51mins|
|18.||Director class xiii Sec 175 189 190 191 192 193||2hrs 10mins|
|19.||Director class xiv Sec 177 178 md mgr 196 203 204 201 202 starts||2hrs 25mins|
|20.||Director-class xv Managerial Remuneration||3hrs 15mins|
|21.||inquiry inspection investigation class i||2hrs 47mins|
|22.||inquiry inspection investigation class ii||Absent|
|23.||Prevention of oppression and mismanagement||2hrs 05 mins|
|24.||Compromise arrangement merger amalgamation||3hrs 15mins|
|25.||Winding up class i||2hrs 37mins|
|26.||Winding up class ii||1hrs 39mins|
|27.||Producer company class-i||2hrs 28mins|
|28.||Producer company class-ii||43mins|
|30.||25NCLT COMPOUNDING SPECIAL COURT||2hrs 30mins|
|31.||Miscellaneous strike off Government company capable class i||3hrs 17mins|
|32.||Miscellaneous class ii|
|33.||companies incorporated outside India –||1hr 16min|
|34.||SEBI ACT 1992 Class-i||1hr 52min|
|35.||SEBI ACT 1992 Class-ii||1hr 44min|
|36.||Securities Contract Regulation Act 1956 Class-1||2hr 58min|
|37.||Securities Contract Regulation Act 1956 Class-2||1hr 44min|
|38.||SEBI(ICDR)Reg cass-i||2hr 21min|
|39.||SEBI(ICDR)Reg cass-ii||1hr 05min|
|40.||Prevention of Money Laundering Act 2002||3hr 8 min|
|41.||Securitisation And Reconstruction of Financial Asset-1||3hr 11 min|
|42.||Securitisation And Reconstruction of Financial Asset-2||2hr 32 min|
|43.||Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 class 1||2hr 23 min|
|44.||Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 class 2||3hr 01 min|
|45.||Foreign Exchange Management Act 1999 class 3||1hr 19 min|
|46.||insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 class i||3hrs 05 mins|
|47.||insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 class ii||2hrs 54 mins|
|48.||insolvency and bankruptcy code 2016 class iii||2hrs 13 mins|
|49.||Competition Act 2002 Class -i||2hrs 43 mins|
|50.||Competition Act 2002 Class -ii||2hrs 13 mins|
|51.||Banking Regulation Act||2hrs 05 mins|
|52.||Insurance Act and IRDA||2hrs 13 mins|
|53.||Interpretation of statutes||3hrs 18mins|
ABOUT FACULTY N.K. SINGH SIR
The Corporate and Allied Law is a collection of the most influential subject in CA Final in the development of the economic analysis of corporate law by CS N.K Singh Sir.
BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS
Name of Account Holder: SSV STUDY-BY-TECH PRIVATE LIMITED
Bank Name: IndusInd Bank
Account Type: Current Account
Branch Name : Preet Vihar Branch
Branch Address: C-61, Preet Vihar Vikas Marg, New Delhi-110092
IFSC / RTGS Code: INDB0000031
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which teacher is best for CA final law?
Ans. For student’s knowledge, here is a list of one of the best teachers for CA Final Law.
N.K singh Sir:
As we all know, for passing exams, apart from concept clearing, students need proper guidance & doubt clarity.
The method of N.K singh sir teaching will give you both. Students can judge this by seeing his lectures. All lectures of law are duly covered with flowchart and diagrams. This gives in depth understanding of all sections of law which also assists in Last day revisions.
Join CA Final Law with N.K Singh at CORPORATE STUDIES(http://corporatestudies.org/). He teaches both in CA Inter and CA Final level.
Arpita S. Tulsyan
She is a young Chartered Accountant with an immense passion for teaching. Having started her career in 2011, she has achieved remarkable success in the teaching profession.
As a faculty at Commerce Eduworld (Thane – Maharashtra) and through Video lectures, she has guided Lacs of students to clear the toughest CA exams at ease.
She has been a regular faculty at ICAI.
Amit Popli Sir:
He possesses a wide experience of teaching CA Students at all streams.
Currently he is associated with Aldine Ventures Private Limited.He has also authored various books for CA-Inter and Final, which are quite appreciated by students.
Darshan Khare sir:
CA Darshan Khare is one of the best faculties of Law for CA IPCC & Final Level. Presently, he is teaching in Vsmart Academy.